The India Namibia Centre of Excellence in Information Technology (INCEIT) at Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST) and Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), India, are organising a workshop on newly established High-Performance Computing (HPC) named PARAM !ARUB.
This workshop will provide a broad overview of HPC software and its application in various scientific and research domains. Excellent opportunity for hands-on practices and a deep understanding of application programming interfaces (API) on HPC.
Who Should Attend?
Those interested in getting exposure and hands-on experience in High-Performance Computing, especially students, researchers, faculty members from science and engineering, industry personnel and government officials, are recommended to attend.
- Limited Seats
- Register on or before Saturday, 11th September 2021
- Workshop is free of cost to attend. For certficate (optional) N$100 will be charged.
- Day 1: Overview of HPC Systems, Linux Administration & Shell Scripting
- Day 2: Parallel Programming Models, OpenMP
- Day 3: MPI Programming Interface
- Day 4: SLURM Job Scheduler, Performance Analysis
- Day 5: Application Installation, CUDA